- Each unit can be configured to fit your practice needs. The cart is optional at an added cost but is fully portable if not.
- Integrated software to onboard your patient and store data from every procedure.
- Electrodes are configured to be procedure specific, are surgically packed to ensure maximum efficacy and sterility for each patient.
- Electrodes are easily exchanged from the end of the handle.
- Delivery occurs with either the handle button or the foot pedal, depending on type of procedure.
VetPulse C Electrodes
Plate electrodes are available in both 5mm and 7.5mm gaps. These electrodes are specially designed and manufactured for the topical contact and delivery of a variety of voltage parameters.
Contact Pin Electrodes
Contact Pin electrodes are available in a wide variety of sizes and arrays including the addressable electrodes. These electrodes are specially designed and manufactured for the topical contact and delivery of a variety of voltage parameters.
Needle electrodes are available in a wide variety of sizes and arrays including the addressable electrodes. They are available from a 2×2 array to the patented 16 needle array that does not require a therapeutic to achieve positive outcomes. A series will be available in January 2023 for treatment of deep cavity tumors and in late summer 2023, a catheter probe will be available for treatment of internal solid tumors. Needle electrodes are sterile packed and single use to ensure maximum efficacy while plate and pin electrodes allow multiple uses.